- 1. RedDog has reached the cooperative strategy with Jennifer Larsen of School of Veterinary Medicine, UC Davis
- 2. The “RedDog Prize” of Second Clinical Veterinary History Competition Supported by RedDog Came to a Successful End
- 3. RedDog attended the banquet of BJSAVA Annual Congress and became the focus
- 4. RedDog Entered Shanghai Petfair in August, with its onsite situation abustle to control and we expect to be coming next year.
- 5. RedDog came to be focus in WESAVC as continued to serve veterinarians.
On March 3, RedDog has contracted the cooperative strategy agreement with Professor Jennifer Larsen of School of Veterinary Medicine, UC Davis. Professor Jennifer Larsen was then on site to sign the contract and witnessed the ceremony.
In this ceremony of strategy cooperation, RedDog and Professor Jennifer Larsen establish new strategy partnership relationship, which strives for providing systematic and professional education courses of clinical nutrition solution as to enhance China's veterinary clinical nutrition therapy to achieve more accurate nutrition treatment level. At the same time, RedDog is striving for completing Chinese pet hospital holistic system construction of diagnosis and treatment, medicine and nutrition," to make up the shortage of supplementation and enable our expert vet to serve our pet healthcare industry.
School of Veterinary Medicine ranks the first for three continuous year among all veterinary school in the globe and is the dreaming institution of 99% vets.
Both sides indicates that they would conduct further and comprehensive cooperation and are dedicated to pet healthcare career and promoting clinical nutrition treatment level together forward.