- 1. RedDog has reached the cooperative strategy with Jennifer Larsen of School of Veterinary Medicine, UC Davis
- 2. The “RedDog Prize” of Second Clinical Veterinary History Competition Supported by RedDog Came to a Successful End
- 3. RedDog attended the banquet of BJSAVA Annual Congress and became the focus
- 4. RedDog Entered Shanghai Petfair in August, with its onsite situation abustle to control and we expect to be coming next year.
- 5. RedDog came to be focus in WESAVC as continued to serve veterinarians.
RedDog has completed its exhibition of the 12th BJSAVA (Beijing Small Animal Veterinary Association) Annual Congress.Have you been and witnessed such large booth of formation of RedDog Medical Nutrition Research Institute and do you appear in the photo frame captured?
Story that RedDog narrated in BJSAVA
The installation and building of booth started one day prior to the exhibition. In the 17 hours, the booth of RedDog Medical Nutrition Research Institute was completed.
During installation, I played the role of supervisor who monitor the labors working deliberately on every detail, in instance, I urged them to adjust the arm lights for 6 times, which brought them to raise complaint to me. (Left). To prepare the packing gift carrier bag, people are extremely busy with earnest attitude toward work. (middle). In the formal opening day, we are so proud that we became the most shiny and conspicuous one among exhibitors. (Right)
Why do we name us RedDog Medical Nutrition Research Institute?
Our general manager disclosed that as we always hold the origin of brand goal focusing on clinical nutrition, we are striving for establishing a global brand with sound public praise and influence among pet clinical nutrition products resorting to clinical nutrition products and medical nutrition products and related services as for better meet the needs of pet clinical nutrition in China and peripheral market in Asia and provide solution of pet clinical and medical treatment and clinical nutrition.
There are many experts of pet medical industry who came to learn more from the exhibition these days. By the way, the activity attracted throng that crowded the main aisle so that we have to personally and initiatively take another secondary path which blocked the other exhibitor and we were so sorry for it.
We are also awkward in the activity to invited vets to involve within from the day begins to the last, even the products showcased were required to be for gifting, all of which are our efforts to donate our last treasures.